How to pay
Viewing and paying your fees is fast, simple and secure
Keep your card details safe at all times. When making a bank transfer use only bank details displayed on screen when you log on to your account in PayOnline. We will never email you asking to pay to a different account. If you are in doubt please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Access your account* by clicking 'View Fees and Pay'
2. Browse and select the fees you need to pay
3. Select the best payment method for you
- Pay by bank transfer, simply use the bank reference number and details provided
- Or pay online immediately using any of these payment methods:
*All you need is your student ID and secure passcode from your Offer Letter or Statement of Account.
Ingenico ePayments (previously known as GlobalCollect), is the trusted global leader in online payments which we use to keep your fee information safe, and process your payments securely. Your fee account pages use security certificates and we do not store any payment details. Ingenico processes and collects all payments on our behalf.
Remember, when you pay with bank transfer you pay your fees through your bank, either in person, online or by telephone banking. Simply use the bank reference number and details you are provided.