Find fees for our pathway programmes, as well as airport transfer costs and other payment information.
International Foundation Year
|Arts, Humanities, Law and Social Sciences||£17,000||£17,350|
|Business, Economics, Accounting and Finance||£17,750||£18,400|
|Engineering, Physical Sciences and Architecture||£18,750||£19,250|
|Health, Medical and Life Sciences||£18,750||£19,250|
Accelerated International Foundation Year
|Business, Economics, Accounting and Finance||£16,000||£16,300|
|Engineering, Physical Science and Computer Science||£16,450||£16,750|
International Year One
|Accounting and Finance||£18,250|
|Business, Social Sciences and Humanities||2||£15,500||£15,900|
|Science and Computing||2||£15,500||£15,900|
|Business, Social Sciences and Humanities||2.5||£20,500||£20,900|
|Science and Computing||2.5||£20,500||£20,900|
|Business, Social Sciences and Humanities||3||£23,000||£23,400|
|Science and Computing||3||£23,000||£23,400|
English Language Programme
|English Language Preparation Programme||£5,000 per term||£5,100 per term|
|Online Pre-Sessional English||£4,500||N/A|
2021/22 fees are valid for any programme that commences in the 2021/22 academic cycle. 2022/23 fees are valid after 31st January 2022 for any programme that commences after 1st September 2022. Confirm your place before 31st January 2022 to receive 2021/22 fees.
|Additional fees and costs||2021/22|
|StudyCare Insurance Plus (12 month cover)||£8 per week (to cover duration of course). See Student Insurance Plus|
|Police registration (if required)||Please visit the Gov.uk pages to read more about Police Registration|
|Immigration Health Surcharge||Please visit the Gov.uk pages to read more about how much you need to pay|
|£5,168.80 - £5,919.20|
|£5,916.40 - £6,266.40|
|£4,177.60 - £4,925.20|
|£4,552.80 - £6,398.00|
Please note: these are the accommodation costs for the 2021/22 academic year.
Airport transfer fees
Below are average costs for travel from Cardiff's nearest airports to your student accommodation.
|Taxi transfer fees (one way)||Price**|
** Prices subject to change
- Once you have received an offer of a place at the International Study Centre, you are required to pay a confirmation payment. The deposit is held to cover damages and any other incidental expenses. Any monies left at the end of your course will be returned to you.
To accept the offer a confirmation payment is required comprising a non-refundable administration fee of £235 and £1,000 security deposit.
- On receipt of your signed acceptance form and the confirmation payment, we will send you your confirmation pack and your Student Statement document.
- Prior to enrolment (and before you apply for your Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (‘CAS’)) you will also need to pay in advance tuition fees as set out in the offer letter.
- Once the CAS has been issued, and before arrival at the Centre, you will be required to pay the balance of the tuition fees along with the accommodation fees (if applicable) as set out on your individualised payment plan on your offer letter.
- The balance of tuition fees can be paid:
- After arriving at the Centre, the remaining balance of your fees can be paid 28 days before the start date of the second academic term, or in full in advance. For full information about fees and refunds read our Terms and Conditions.
- For two-term (Pre-Master's) courses: in full in advance.
All international students should have accident and medical insurance for the duration of their time in the UK. This will make you feel more secure because not having the proper cover can be extremely difficult and expensive.
You can take out our own StudyCare Insurance Plus policy alternative cover with a third party. The StudyCare Insurance Plus policy covers loss of personal possessions as well as providing health and medical insurance. It is designed for international students while studying abroad and covers you until the end of your programme. Please let your admissions advisor know if you wish to purchase our StudyCare Insurance Plus.
All students under the age of 18 at the start of their course will receive our guardianship service free of charge. A guardian will support you during your time in the UK until you turn 18. More information will be provided after you apply.